When meeting with one of our experienced facial surgeons to discuss eyelid surgery, you should ask us any questions you have on your mind. We want you to be armed with all the information possible as you decide whether to elect facial surgery. If you are unsure of what questions to ask during your consultation, consider including these ones:
- Are you certified by any of the 24 medical specialty boards recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties?
- Do you have specialized training in facial plastic surgery and/or oculoplastic surgery?
- How many eyelid surgery procedures have you performed?
- How routinely do you perform the procedure currently?
- Can I see before-and-after photos of your past eyelid surgery patients?
- What are the possible complications of eyelid surgery?
- What will you do if one of these complications or another occurs during my surgery?
- Where will the surgery be performed?
- Is the surgical facility properly certified and licensed?
Our oculoplastic surgeons are personally committed to providing you with open, candid answers and they are eager to help you access all the information you want. We believe educated patients are the ones who are most satisfied with the surgical experience and with their eyelid surgery results.
If you live in or nearby Wayne, Philadelphia, The Main Line, or King of Prussia and are interested in eyelid surgery, please call Morgenstern Center for Orbital and Facial Plastic Surgery at (610) 687.8771 to schedule a consultation.