If you are unhappy with the appearance of a double chin, then Kybella may be right for you. This completely non-surgical injection melts the fat under your chin, restoring a defined, youthful facial contour.
The only way to know if Kybella is right for you is to schedule a one-on-one consultation with the plastic surgeons at Morgenstern Center. During your consultation, we'll get to know you and discuss your cosmetic goals. Our plastic surgeons want to listen to and understand your wishes so that they can make customized recommendations. Generally speaking, Kybella may be right for you if any of the following apply:
- You are unhappy with the extra fat beneath your chin
- Your chin has taken on a "turkey wattle" appearance because of extra fat
- You are interested in a non-surgical way to remove the fat
- You are interested in a fat-melting treatment that has no recovery or downtime
- You are ready to commit to the 2-6 treatment sessions required to reach your best results
Even though Kybella is non-surgical, the results achieved are long-lasting, possibly even permanent. Although it's possible for new fat deposits to form, the fat cells that are melted are melted permanently.
If you live in or around Wayne, Philadelphia, King of Prussia or The Main Line, PA, and if you want to find out if you are a good candidate for Kybella under-chin injectables, please call The Morgenstern Center at (610) 687.8771. During your consultation with our experienced plastic surgeons, we'll help you decide if this treatment is the right way for you to accomplish your cosmetic goals.