As you age, one of the first places you will notice physical changes may be your face. If these facial changes are making you unhappy and if you would like to restore youthfulness to your face, then a face lift may be a good rejuvenation option. The only way to know for sure if you are a good candidate is to visit our experienced oculoplastic surgeon Dr. Ken Morgenstern for a consultation, but ask yourself the following questions to get an idea of whether you can benefit from this type of procedure:
- Do you have sagging skin on your face, particularly on the mid and lower face?
- Do you have jowls?
- Do you have a double chin formed by drooping skin and excess fat?
- Do you have deep folds extending from the corners of your nose to the corners of your mouth?
- Do you have deep folds extending from the corners of your nose down toward your chin?
- Has the fat beneath your skin descended, creating hollows and displaced bags of fat?
If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, then you may be a good candidate for a face lift.
If you are searching for an extensively experienced and skilled Philadelphia face lift surgeon, please contact Morgenstern Center for Orbital and Facial Plastic Surgery to schedule a consultation with our experienced facial surgeon Ken Morgenstern, MD, FACS.